Take The First Step To A Rewarding Career!
View Current Opportunities at Blaine Brothers
We value our employees and strive to be a company where people enjoy their work. We are continually enhancing our team of dedicated professionals. If you share our values and work ethic we look forward to hearing from you.
Blaine Brothers offers an extensive benefit and compensation package, including competitive wages, 401K, medical, dental, and technician reimbursement.
In accordance with the law, we provide equal employment opportunities to all. We will not consider an applicant or employee’s race, color, sex, religion, nationality, age, pregnancy, disability, military status, status as a veteran, marital status, or sexual orientation in any decision relating to employment, separation from employment, or promotion. Additionally, employees and management are prohibited from acting in ways that harass or degrade an employee or guest based on their protected status. Such actions are severely punished without exception. Learn More
Blaine Brothers offers an extensive benefits program and compensation packages, including:
- Competitive wages
- 401K retirement program and company match
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Yearly safety glass and boot reimbursements
- $10,000 life insurance policy gifted to all full-time employees after 60 days following the 1st month of employment
- 2 weeks of paid leave for Active military employees for drills after one year of employment for each year they are on active duty
- Toolbox program (valued up to $7,000) equipped with the basic tools/box needed to do the job and get you started (some limits apply)
- Customizable benefits package to suit your individual or family needs
Leadership and Development Training
Training is important so we can stay educated and knowledgeable in the industry. Blaine Brothers works hard to retain valuable employees and are constantly improving the onboarding and training programs we offer.
- Customized onboarding programs that train each person individually based on their skillset
- On-the-job or in-person training at any one of our onsite repair facilities and a system in which we pair up new hires with experienced ones
- Technical group training sessions with our suppliers, technicians and mechanics
- Focus on identifying career paths and setting goals to help you get there from the get-go
- 12-month Leadership program for Supervisors and Managers to give them tools to tackle any work challenges allowing them to strive and grow to their true potential
The next generation
At Blaine Brothers, we realize the importance of teaching the next generation about the transportation industry by encouraging and inspiring them to pursue careers in the industry. Some of our partnerships include:
- We welcome students from local high schools to train in our facilities, hold regular classes at our facilities and provide valuable hands-on experience through our internship programs. We’ve even hired some of the students that were interns that are now full-time employees!
- Blaine Brothers attends career fairs at local community and technical colleges to help spread the word about career opportunities
- We host lunches and tours at our facilities for school kids to promote interest in transportation careers